Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Nice song...

on ur speakers now....can adjust the volume by scolling right to the end of the page...
finally managed to get the song onto my blog! so tedious....ahahaha....

happen to hear this song when i was browsing thru the songs website...its called 手心的太阳 by 张韶涵....in her new Aurora album...luv the melody esp the starting....enjoy the song!

11 Comments:

Blogger Sunshine said...

i nv watch the mtv! got ah? i wanna watch! hm...dun ask me how i do it...ahaha...i also dunno how...i just keep trying and trying till it finally appear on my blog...ahaaha...tedious man...

10:12 PM  
Blogger juneberry said...

I watched the mtv also... nothing great.....

I like the song... but i dun like the singer.. she's too cocky for her own good

9:00 AM  
Blogger Sunshine said...

hey shirley! thanks! u're shirley G rite? haha...in case i got it wrong again...=p

10:53 PM  
Blogger juneberry said...

hahaha

wise choice..

thanx for sharing the link!! =)

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

er..haha seems like ur friends dont like her...hee I personally think she sings rather well le...kinda like her voice...qt a strong vocal she has...as for cocky n stuff dont know anythin abt tt la...hee ya first time listening to this song...qt nice..thanks for sharing e link ya =)

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

er..haha seems like ur friends dont like her...hee I personally think she sings rather well le...kinda like her voice...qt a strong vocal she has...as for cocky n stuff dont know anythin abt tt la...hee ya first time listening to this song...qt nice..thanks for sharing e link ya =)

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

er..haha seems like ur friends dont like her...hee I personally think she sings rather well le...kinda like her voice...qt a strong vocal she has...as for cocky n stuff dont know anythin abt tt la...hee ya first time listening to this song...qt nice..thanks for sharing e link ya =)

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

er..haha seems like ur friends dont like her...hee I personally think she sings rather well le...kinda like her voice...qt a strong vocal she has...as for cocky n stuff dont know anythin abt tt la...hee ya first time listening to this song...qt nice..thanks for sharing e link ya =)

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

er..haha seems like ur friends dont like her...hee I personally think she sings rather well le...kinda like her voice...qt a strong vocal she has...as for cocky n stuff dont know anythin abt tt la...hee ya first time listening to this song...qt nice..thanks for sharing e link ya =)

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

er..haha seems like ur friends dont like her...hee I personally think she sings rather well le...kinda like her voice...qt a strong vocal she has...as for cocky n stuff dont know anythin abt tt la...hee ya first time listening to this song...qt nice..thanks for sharing e link ya =)

3:33 PM  
Blogger Sunshine said...

bui...haha...i know u're eager to defend her and to leave a comment on my blog...but dun have to post so many entries rite? hahaha

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home