Sunday, April 30, 2006

Exchange of Votes???

S: I'm going to vote for Party A

Dad: Good girl! You should vote for Party A! I'm going to vote for Party A too

Mum: No! I can understand why you wanna vote for Party A....but for the sake of your future, you should vote for Party B

S: Why? *reasons why S wanna vote for Party A* Are you going to vote for Party B??

Mum: *kept quiet*

S: *after pondering for a few seconds* okie....you help me cast votes for Party A then i vote for Party B lor... we exchange our votes....

Mum & Dad: (^_^") .........

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beware...if you dun vote for Party B, next time, ONLY your floor dun have lift. :P

9:16 PM  
Blogger ▐≤¡Γ≡ said...

If that's the case, all the more should vote for Party A.

enuf of pork barrel politics.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Sunshine said...

my blk cfm no life one...the structure of the flat hinders the building of life on every floor...ahaha....

10:47 PM  
Blogger ▐≤¡Γ≡ said...

no life? Yikes... I wonder who has been blogging here... Zombies? haha

12:57 AM  
Blogger Sunshine said...

OMG...i can't believe it...this is spooky...

i thot its a typo but in the same sentence i actually make the same mistake twice....

wat was i thinking??

8:00 PM  
Blogger egeus said...

tsktsk... cannot discuss about politics on blogs hor. otherwise, maybe its not only lifts that you'll not be having. heh heh

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home