A weekend of happening news
ok! I'm probably just blogging because i want to get things out of my mind. I doubt anyone is following up on my blog anymore since the last time I blog was 'donkey years' [as quoted by Miss Z] ago!
I discovered 3 happening things this weekend....no I'm not refering to the IT fair at Suntec where I was stuck in that human jam.....but sadly to say 1 of them is not really worth celebrating but yet stir up quite a number of feelings in me...
Happening 1
My good friend cum colleague Miss Z is attached! I'm truly happy for her! Hope she and her romantic bf stay sweet always!
Happening 2
Another case of a couple being discovered! although i don't know them personally, but Miss Sunshine loves this kind of news!
After the IT show, me and RK were waiting for bus to go home...among the crowd i heard a ger behind me asking her bf in the usual gf to bf tone "wouldn't you take 502 with me?" and as I look up to RK, he was having this sly smile...
RK: "That's my friend"
Me: "Really? then why don't you say hi?"
RK: [Continue with his sly smile]
Me: "You don't know that he's attached? He never tell you?"
RK: "I know the girl too! All of us play mahjong together"
Me: "No wonder...quick go and say hi to them...haha"
RK: "They're leaving"
As I turn back to look at them, the male lead also happen to catch us looking at them and wave at RK awkwardly, and so the female lead also realises and acknowledge RK's presence...
RK: "No wonder so long never jio us play mahjong anymore"
SW: "They prefer 2 person mahjong lah"
Such a sweet news deserved to be shared with everyone!
Happening 3
While browsing through facebook, saw the status update of a colleague cum ex JC friend of mine...we were in the same CCA and she's 2 years younger than me...
the status update talks about her breaking up with her bf (who is a j***) one week ago because he likes another.....
it was quite a shocking news because i know her bf too...he's was 1 year my senior in the CCA (that's how all of us got to know each other) and they have been together for about 4-5 years! Her bf is in the same company as RK and i showed him that msg...he was pretty shocked too...
why is it so easy for someone to just let go of the relationship and fall in love with someone else? Don't the 4-5 years mean anything to them? Exactly what is love and liking and how can it changes just like that?
i wonder...


2 Comments:
well, there's someone reading. :)
wah! *touched*
can't believe you're still keeping my blog address! haha
Post a Comment
<< Home